Roleplay Safe Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to post images and youtube videos onto your character's template

Go down

How to post images and youtube videos onto your character's template Empty How to post images and youtube videos onto your character's template

Post by Admin Chloe Riversong Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:07 am

Hello! I decided to make this just in case someone needs help with adding photos and YouTube videos on their character's template/bio/form, even though I'm not good at explaining things... But I'll give it a try.

So, if you want to add an image to your character's template:
Click on Insert Image:
It'll pop up with -
URL
Width
Height

All you have to do is fill in the URL with a link to a photo of your character's appearance, it asks how big you want the photo and how wide you want it (I just leave them alone)
How to post images and youtube videos onto your character's template Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRA639-6HO9RZCZilCHufnoOamBzuSzllzThw&s

And that's how you add the image that you want.
~
I think adding YouTube would be easy, just click on the YouTube icon and paste the URL in the URL area, insert the link, and probably fill in the Width and Height (if they pop up)

And that's it!

I hope that helps, if not, I'm sorry! I'm not good at explaining things, but I tried my best. ^^'
Admin Chloe Riversong
Admin Chloe Riversong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum