Roleplay Safe Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules [Please Read]

Go down

Rules [Please Read] Empty Rules [Please Read]

Post by Admin Chloe Riversong Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:13 am

Hello everyone and welcome to forums, a place where you can roleplay freely without any worry, although I do have some rules that are a must and should be followed. ^^' Please understand that there are a few rules that are required to be followed, and please don't hesitate to ask questions!

RULES
1). Be Kind - Please be kind to your fellow members and respect their boundaries if they desire to roleplay with their age group, if there's any type of harassment, bullying, or fighting; you'll get warnings to knock it off or you'll get banned if the third warning has been ignored.

2). Cussing/Strong Language - Cussing/Strong is allowed in roleplays, however, keep it as minimal as possible (please and thank you). Also, make sure your roleplaying partner is okay with it, if not, please respect their wishes.

3). NSFW Setting - NSFW Setting is allowed, however, please put 18+ in the title in case someone is uncomfortable with the setting.

These are all the rules that I can think of at the moment, I'll be adding more if needed.

Warnings:
First Warning: The first warning will be a kind approach, I will ask you to please be kind to your fellow members. If the first warning has been ignored, you'll end up getting the second warning.

Second Warning: The second warning is like the first warning as I will politely ask you to respect and follow your fellow members' wishes and boundaries. If the second warning has been ignored, you'll get the third warning.

Third Warning: The Third and final warning will not be so kind, if a member comes to me and says that you ignored the first and second warning, I will not be so kind. There is no fourth warning, you will be banned from the website if all three warnings have been ignored.

Again, if you have any questions, please let me know! ^^
Admin Chloe Riversong
Admin Chloe Riversong
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum